Here is a letter I received from my good friend Ashlen. I had asked her to go to this website: http://www.ghh.com/elf/ and pick a particular letter fold that she liked. Based on the directions I've looked through, she chose the Butterfly fold, and used a lovely magazine page with feminine images.
She has challenged me to "find a page of sheet music, and using a Sharpie, create a connect-the-dots art piece using the notes. Coloring in the picture is welcomed. And if the music has lyrics, highlight chosen words to make a found poem that fits the picture just created. Using your envelope folding directions, fold it up and ship it off with the next challenge."
She also mentions that I can cut it down to size if needed for a particular letter fold.
Such an awesome challenge. I will certainly take pictures when I have completed it.
Good work, Ashlen. I love you so!
No comments:
Post a Comment