Friday, April 22, 2011

My Life's Soundtrack

Here is an email message I sent my best friend explaining her next PostalArt challenge to me. Maybe it will inspire you to create your own challenges. Get CRAZY with 'em! I certainly do!


1. Find a discarded cd case.
2. Use a cd to trace it's shape and size on paper or card stock.
3. Cut out 3-5 paper "cds," and make me a five tracked soundtrack of your life.

I expect you to draw, collage or write on each "cd." Pretend each "cd" only has one track on it, so each "cd" is one song on your life's soundtrack. You can use real songs, or make up your own song titles to use. Place these "cds" in their case, and mail it to me. If you're worried about a cd case getting crushed in the mail, then make a case.

It's up to you.

I will be working on the same exact challenge, and will send my life's soundtrack to you within the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment