
These are my current examples heading off to the Post Office first thing tomorrow. I used watercolor pencils and fine tipped Sharpies. The envelopes are also hand-folded. If you're interested in hand-folding your own envelopes, I highly recommend you check out this website www.ghh.com/elf/
You'll love experimenting from the long list of picture instructions, I assure you. So far my favorite is the DS Letterfold pattern.
I work mostly off of the end of my bed while watching movies in my bedroom.
I purchased an antique galvanized steel tool box caddy from an antique show in Monroe, Washington, and loaded it up with all my PostalArt supplies. I like having everything all in one place. It's chalk full of sealing wax and presses, magazine/newspaper cutouts, to top ramen packages, as well as a few writing utensils.
Enjoy!
OH man. i love the owl, it's gorgeous! great job. i've gotta get going on my postal art return to you! aaargh...no excuse, i've gotta stop being a procrastinator!
ReplyDelete