So...I've lost track of time, and this time I don't have an awesome international trip to blame. Just work, financial troubles, and a temporary lack of motivation.
Fear not, dear followers or passer-byers. I've started leaving anonymous letters in public places (grocery stores, libraries, coffee shops, book stores, etc.). Or will, at least. I've only made one so far, but have plans to make oh so many more this weekend when I get the chance. Inside these crafty hand-decorated envelopes that will eventually pickle places containing unsuspecting strangers will be doodles, drawings, collages, unfinished thoughts to finish or add on to, news articles with thooughts and questions to touch upon, and an email address to send such thoughts to. It's new, it's exciting, and I hope people love them.
News to come if things go the way I hope they do.
Happy Mail Day, friends.
Have a wonderful day. I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment