Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Send Me Your Face

I forgot to mention. I had told my friend Kayla that I missed her incredibly so, and she told me that she would mail me a picture of her face so that I wouldn't have to miss it so much. Well...she did. It's barely in there, but there's also 3 other faces I have been missing. Hi Josh, Kathy, Lawrence. Then I realized...these people live all over the place. I'm one lucky gal to live the life I do...and I need to stop bitching about how little of money I make or how long my commute is, because I have 2 months out of the year to really get to know the most awesome international folks ever.

Josh is from Alabama, Kathy is from South Africa, and Lawrence is from Hereford, England. Kayla, who I have mentioned before on here, is from La Crosse, Wisconsin. I just need to figure out ways to expand my efforts of Art Appreciation. I'm sure they'll help me...if only I would ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment