Friday, October 28, 2011

Received Gems

I have finally remembered to show you guys some of the awesome PostalArt pieces I've been receiving recently. Here's one that my good friend Laura sent me from Chicken, Alaska while I was at Camp this summer.


On the otherside of this home made postcard, she took paint samples from hardware stores and cut them into a scale patter and painted a thick coat of gel medium over it. Quite creative!!! Matches all the colors she dies her hair on occasion too.


This next one is from my good friend Kayla sent me from Lacrosse, Wisconsin. Just goes to show that you CAN send odd shaped things through the mail. I'm still miffed that they wouldn't sent my circular letter out from Washington, but WHATEVER...over it!


And finally, this gem is from my friend Bethyn. She folded the envelope out of a page from an antique coloring book, and inside I found bright red fall leaves from North Carolina. Gotta love her! The leaves are so brittle now that they're almost a month old now...I would hate to lose them.


With love to all, happy mail day! Hope you find joy in these #PostalArt Gems. ~Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment